Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue spirals Russia & Norway

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

The arrival of the T-1000 I would say

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Ken_Is_Here

SPiral lights over Norway?

Did someone not mention that President Obama would announce First contact when he gets his Peace Prize?

Isn't that taking place today?

isn't that in Norway??????:eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

SPiral lights over Norway?

Did someone not mention that President Obama would announce First contact when he gets his Peace Prize?

Oh god D:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭AircraftTechie

No, its the United Nations Climate Change Conference Copenhagen 2009, Thats in Denmark.

Also OP, its been said it was a rocket that was launched but lost a stabaliser fin, it apparently was launched from Russia.

I am looking forward to hearing what it is. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Ken_Is_Here

No, its the United Nations Climate Change Conference Copenhagen 2009, Thats in Denmark.

Also OP, its been said it was a rocket that was launched but lost a stabaliser fin, it apparently was launched from Russia.

Oh...ok then.

I'll just sit back down and grab an atlas so...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

As usual Paranormal Magazine are quick off the mark with a very good article: http://www.paranormalmagazine.co.uk/2009/12/10/did-russian-rocket-test-cause-mystery-spiral/

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Yeah, I've heard the missile story alright. Test firing missiles at night doesn't make a lick of sense. Surely you'd want to see those multi-million dollar yokes doing their' job in the clear light of day. Also it was seen by thousands, Russians say their missile was launched before dawn.

Now that I think of it, if a balistic missile went out of control somebody would have pressed the self destruct button. Not left it spiral uncontrolled over another country for a few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭lynski

if it was a missile they could repeat it no?

• Advertisement

squod wrote: »
    Test firing missiles at night doesn't make a lick of sense.

Why not? Back during the cold war days nearly everything covert was performed at night even the famous F117 "Stealth" only flew froom Groom lake at night with all lights off as soon as she left the tarmac. Infact it was so secretive that the pilots were instructed to not even talk to their loved ones ( wives etc ) about what they were doing and for how long they would be away from them.

Surely you'd want to see those multi-million dollar yokes doing their' job in the clear light of day. Also it was seen by thousands, Russians say their missile was launched before dawn.
    Now that I think of it, if a balistic missile went out of control somebody would have pressed the self destruct button.

Why do that when Radar can track and give immediate feedback as can the Missile's onboard systems ( guidance/trajectory/altitude etc ) Not every missile has a auto destruct button ya know it's not all Hollywood.:P And of course it would be seen by 1,000's as she was at altitude.

Why not? Back during the cold war days nearly everything covert was performed at night even the famous F117 "Stealth" only flew froom Groom lake at night with all lights off as soon as she left the tarmac. Infact it was so secretive that the pilots were instructed to not even talk to their loved ones ( wives etc ) about what they were doing and for how long they would be away from them.

Why do that when Radar can track and give immediate feedback as can the Missile's onboard systems ( guidance/trajectory/altitude etc ) Not every missile has a auto destruct button ya know it's not all Hollywood.:P And of course it would be seen by 1,000's as she was at altitude.

ALeqM5iUNxq7ZRgL7SEnn7F2fmiFnPh0iw?size=m

The cold war is over and if you wanna see one of these missiles then you could just buy one. As for radar or laser, well think back to the challenger disaster where most of the initial investigation centred around vcr recordings. You simply can't beat looking at stuff like this.
    Nah, test firing missles at night doesn't make sense.

I know very little about missiles, I am wondering how much fuel was available to be shed to make a patten that big, over that amount of time, given the missile was already quite high in terms of altitude and would have burnt off some fuel to get to that height.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

Something just doesnt add up about this spiral. If it was a missile that failed, went out of control ? how does it make such a perfect spiral. Surely even a slight wind would distort the smoke:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Could be project Blue Beam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

ThrAx wrote: »
    Could be project Blue Beam.

Ha, I'd never heard of that till now. If it was that, there'd be more out by now. Still, class.

Well bluebeam could explain it. There is a HAARP facility near by. They could be using that for project blue beam. It definitely wasnt a missile because these have been seen in New Zealand and over a city in Russia also and they werent flying missiles over cities now were they! (If you look about a bit online you'll fina that even military and sciencey types reckon it was not a missile.

It definitely wasnt a missile because these have been seen in New Zealand and over a city in Russia also and they werent flying missiles over cities now were they!

Look familiar?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnIrx2MT85s&feature=player_embedded

Missiles fly anywhere they are directed to go, if its flight path is going to take it at Altitude over any area than so be it, thats akin to saying dont let the ISS pass over Ireland, it's just not going to happen. Besides the Nations that it flew over didnt seem too bothered about it as no Aircraft were scrambled to go up to it.

ALeqM5iUNxq7ZRgL7SEnn7F2fmiFnPh0iw?size=m
    Im Sorry but what exactly are you trying to say to me about a waterborne missile?

The cold war is over and if you wanna see one of these missiles then you could just buy one.

I dont have have the money for one, heck why would i buy a decomissioned Missile?;)
    As for radar or laser, well think back to the challenger disaster where most of the initial investigation centred around vcr recordings.

Your point? They still needed precise info from the likes of on board systems.
    You simply can't beat looking at stuff like this.
    I totally agree it is amazing to see.
    Nah, test firing missles at night doesn't make sense.

It pretty much does it's all about Covert Operations, its much easier to get away with things at night time then in plain sight in the day, but as we can see in this case it didnt go to plan, its the essence of any Military Operation to do it at night or very early morning, Shock And Awe was testimoney to that infact both the 1st and 2nd Gulf war showed this with bombs being dropped under cover of night, we all saw those Iraqi guns firing and they hit nothing.

Im Sorry but what exactly are you trying to say to me about a waterborne missile?
    I dont have have the money for one, heck why would i buy a decomissioned Missile?;)

All I'm say is that as far as a cover story goes, it's pants. Why test a missile at night when the world already knows what it looks like? Do N.Korea do it ? No. Because it makes no sense to do so.

As for the spiral video simulations there's another hundred things it could be for all I know. Here it is again, a day later in Russia.

No. Russia aren't sending missiles over New Zealand. Thats a load of crap. There are places they can and will test them but not over NZ.

• Advertisement

No. Russia aren't sending missiles over New Zealand. Thats a load of crap. There are places they can and will test them but not over NZ.

Im not going to argue about it but only months ago they were going into/probing UK Airspace with their bombers, they can and will do anything they want.

Aircraft techie have a look at this. This is just what i was thinking. HAARP (or similar).

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread526725/pg1

Another thread well researched IMO suggesting that it was the EISCAT atmosphere heating facility in Norway that created the spiral and not a Bulava missile (which was supposed to be heading towards Kamchatka which is east of the launch site, Norway being west).

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread526637/pg1&flagit=526637

As for reports from various places like China and NZ perhaps they have places similar to HAARP and EISCAT facilities located nearby where these phenomena occured. I'm sure many countries are involved in high altitude atmospheric experiments such as HAARP.

Advertisement