Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you have done different?

Options
  • 10-12-2009 12:46am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok for a bit of fun,

Lets say its the start of season 2 of dollhouse and you can do any of the following:
    • Make 1 big change to story
    • Make a number of minor changes
    • Change the order in which the episodes where aired

My choices would be:

My big change I had a few different ideas but I would have to say I would concentrate the show more on the dolls and not just echo, Viktor to be more specific. I would also consider going down the lost route of jumping forward and back in time.

Minor changes, I'd lessen the time shown on engagements and I would have given Leigh from BSG a bigger part.

I would have def shown the last two episodes aired first and then the poor wedding episode decent serial killer one followed by th awful baby one.

So what you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭bigdaddyliamo

I'd abort that baby episode for starters. It was muck of the highest order. More sierra shower moments and finally get topher and the big boss lady to work their mojo on each other and get it on:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

I'd let it carry on from that unaired episode "Epitaph One" and forget this doll house bull****. Bored.

Advertisement