Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emerald Direct Galway?? Legit?

Options
  • 10-12-2009 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I have been called to do an interview with this company next week but want to know if anyone has heard anything about them?? There based in the city center and its an entry level job in customer service assistants, marketing and sales assistants. Im just wondering if its a scam since after a quick google i havent found many positive things about them. Also their website is very vague to say the least.
    Does anyone know anything/have experience with them or am i just wasting my time? Im sick of being unemployed (as much of ire are!) please help with anything you may know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 kkdoll

if its customer service then its probably a call centre type job, people generally don't have good things to say about them but its not all that bad!
    If your not working now it will tide you over until you can get something better.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭primrose_lily

I think I will be running a mile and not looking back! It sounds so weird and to be honest it sounds like this scam just preys on those who genuinely want to work. I think I'll find something better to do at 9am on Monday! I guess the saying is right 'if its sounds too good to be true then it is!' :)

Advertisement