Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPoker on the blink this evening?

Options
  • 09-12-2009 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭

Anyone else been having issues with iPoker this evening. I've been getting disconnected even though my broadband is fine and then have to try several times to log back in before it finally allows me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭72over

ipoker's been on the blink for a few years now...where ya been?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Mullicker

I got a warning message yesterday from dafa saying they would be doing something with their servers for a few hrs today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

working fine for me no problems since 3:30pm till just there now, on VC btw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Was on Boyles for about 2 hours and didnt have any problems. Just logged into Titan to play around with my last $15 while i try to install minimaxmod and there doesnt seem to be any issues either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I just got kicked out midway through a hand and when i logged back in i was kicked off the table (only gone for 2 mins)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭suilen

Yup same wit me, got kicked off,logged back in, was sat out and most players at the table were sat out too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

i think it is cuz boyles stuck NicNICnIC picture on the software. Must of broke it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Anyone affected atm?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Anyone affected atm?

Yep. just had to log off Boyles because it was going crazy with lagging

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Yeah me too, froze for a few mins came back froze again, ill try it now in a minute hopefully its back to normal

• Advertisement
Advertisement