Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Meeting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Well the camera work is horrible... Way too much use of the zoom... The editing is jarring in places... The whole first conversation in that room should have used inter cutting IMO, it's not a good angle to be sitting in for that whole sequence... Overall I think the most off putting thing about this video is the complete overuse of the zoom. Also a lot of the camera movements(pans etc) are shakey, while camera movement can add a nice touch to a film, it actually takes away from it when it's jittery. The second half of the video is a bit better. I did like the overhead shot of the stairs. Also, the shot of him sitting on the couch IMO is too wide. There's a lot of empty space in the shot above and around him that's distracting...

With a bit more care and time put into that it would be a hell of a lot better... It all depends on whether it's a project of passion for you or just something to pass a class... Hope I didn't come across as mean or harsh... Just giving an honest opinion...

E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

The only real problem I had with it was that the audio is quite bad in places.

Other than that I think you did quite well.

Advertisement