Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The New England Patriots Thread

Options
  • 09-12-2009 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2009/12/report_late_pla.html

Guyton, Moss, Thomas and Burgess were sent home for turning up late to training today.

The weather is pretty bad here in Boston at the moment which probably contributed to them being late but still i like it, it sends a message to the team as a whole; that things are slipping for us and time to wake up and figure it out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,901 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I've been discussing it elsewhere but its not the worst year to be not at your very best. I was thinking about it and with the problems we have right now the only way we are going to win a superbowl if is the teams we are meeting suddenly have an injury crisis.
    I really do hope that if we are not going all the way that we bow out on wild card weekend. The restrictions on free agency for the teams that make the last eight is not something we need right now. With a deep draft on the way and an uncapped year, we have a chance to sign up some big players and set ourselves up for the next five or six years as perennial contenders like we normally are.

Advertisement