Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying To Reach The God Damn HSE ?

Options
  • 09-12-2009 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

About 4 months ago i applied for a medical card and sent the application to the nortside civic cente on Bunratty Road. After about a month they said it would be 12 weeks before its processed so now since i have heard nothing back i am trying to contact them and see if its still being processed.
    I rang the HSE directly and after about a 15 minute wait she puts me through only for it to ring for a few seconds and get to a message saying please ring between the hours of 09:30 am and 16:30 pm even though at the time it was 12:40 pm.
    Then i rang again to ask for the number and after nother 10 to 15 minute wait she gave me a number, i rang and waited about another 15 minutes and
    got through to ballymuns office?? Then told me to ring the office on bunratty road and gave me another phone number. The phone numer does not ring at all???
    So in conclusion the telephone operators should sacked or shot or both and does anybody know if there is a contact number for the HSE office at the northside civic centre,Bunratty Road ?
    Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Ring a local resourse center (even directory enquires) and ask them for the number of the nearest Health board in the area.

Or you could even try here: http://www.eircomphonebook.ie/displayhome.ds

Other help: One might be able to help...

Northside Civic Centre
    Bunratty rd Coolock Dublin 12
    (01)8164964

Citizens Information Centre 2ND Floor Northside Civic Centr Bunratty rd 17
    (01)8674301

Dublin City Council Coolock Northside Civic Centre D 17
    (01)8166710

Northside Civic Centre Citizens Information Services CIS
    (01)8674302

Northside Civic Centre Dublin City Council
    (01)8166733

Northside Civic Centre FAS
    (01)8671177

Northside Civic Centre Law Centre
    (01)8477804

Northside Civic Centre Local Employment Services LES
    (01)8485608

Northside Civic Centre Monetary Advice & Budgeting Services MABS
    (01)8674892

Northside Civic Centre Near FM Media Co Op
    (01)8671016

Northside Partnership Civic Centre Bunratty dr 17
    (01)8485630

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭j2u

I eventually got the right number and yes it was quite hard because just googleing the Hse in bunratty road gives you a list of everything in the northside civic centre and none of which that i could see was the hse in the civic centre bunratty road. Show me an actual link showing the actual phone number for the branch in bunratty road and besides im of the understanding thats there is a helpline to help people? maybe im a nutjob in thinking that but all the helpline did was waste about a half hour or more of my day and push up my phone bill. Maybe in the budget they will the hse will be given more funds to teach people how to operate a helpline efficiently. I doubt it but maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭j2u

Biggins wrote: »
    Ring a local resourse center (even directory enquires) and ask them for the number of the nearest Health board in the area.

Or you could even try here: http://www.eircomphonebook.ie/displayhome.ds

Other help: One might be able to help...

Northside Civic Centre
    Bunratty rd Coolock Dublin 12
    (01)8164964

Citizens Information Centre 2ND Floor Northside Civic Centr Bunratty rd 17
    (01)8674301

Dublin City Council Coolock Northside Civic Centre D 17
    (01)8166710

Northside Civic Centre Citizens Information Services CIS
    (01)8674302

Northside Civic Centre Dublin City Council
    (01)8166733

Northside Civic Centre FAS
    (01)8671177

Northside Civic Centre Law Centre
    (01)8477804

Northside Civic Centre Local Employment Services LES
    (01)8485608

Northside Civic Centre Monetary Advice & Budgeting Services MABS
    (01)8674892

Northside Civic Centre Near FM Media Co Op
    (01)8671016

Northside Partnership Civic Centre Bunratty dr 17
    (01)8485630

Thanks for the help but if theres a helpline why should i have to? Why cant a helpline set up by the HSE not provide me with accurate information?
    There should be no help line and them people sacked or there should and it should provide actual accurate help?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I could go on about the HSE from my point of view (and major experience) but I won't, its too easy a target to hit.
    Short story: Too many bureaucrats and paper shufflers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Hse ......what a joke!

Its easier to deal with them in person,they most likely dont give a dam about your request but they might take you more seriously if you speak to them face to face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

j2u wrote: »
    Thanks for the help but if theres a helpline why should i have to? Why cant a helpline set up by the HSE not provide me with accurate information?
    There should be no help line and them people sacked or there should and it should provide actual accurate help?

Because they're big meanies.

If it was me I'd start a Facebook group and complain, or write a very strongly worded letter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement