Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty/Make-up Gift Ideas

Options
  • 08-12-2009 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if you could give me some advice. Basically I'm looking to get a christmas present for a girl I'm very close with. She is really interested in beauty and make-up, and I was wondering does anyone know of any make-up consultation type things available. I see people getting make-up done in Brown Thomas, anyone know what the deal is with that? Basically a consultation with a make-up artist who can tell her exactly how to get the best look for her is what I'm after. Don't know if such a thing really exists.

Any help really appreciated!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭mumto3

Colour me beautiful is great,and very popular.google it,they have some great deals,packages to choose from.:)

Advertisement