Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you heard of Tektonic?

Options
  • 08-12-2009 9:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 339 ✭✭

Heard of it, like it? dont like it?

Have you heard of Tektonic? 14 votes

yes
    0% 0 votes
    Yes.... Its Good
    35% 5 votes
    Yes..... Its Great
    14% 2 votes
    Yes.... Not into it
    7% 1 vote
    No
    42% 6 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Is that the 1 day Techno festival that was held somewhere down the country last year?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Is this it?

It's the only way I dance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

Yeah it's that thing with the poncey french kids isn't it? Does nothing for me...

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Ponsey? They seem more like Project kids to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I think it's pretty impressive actually, better than lads just gurning their faces off and gesturing about marine animals and stationary products.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,320 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Zascar wrote: »
    Ponsey? They seem more like Project kids to me.

Quite the opposite, its the middle class kids from what i hear. They have this new move too where you pretend to use your feet but really its your hand you use. Quite the stunt if pulled off right

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

Ill take gurners over posers any day thanks!

I think a happy medium is best

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

what the hell is this horribleness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

so i guessing most people like me just googled "Tektonic" :D ive seen that sort of dancing on current:tv didnt know it was called Tektonic. wouldnt be my cup of tea now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭brianc27

what the fvck is that fvckin sh!te

Hahhahahaa ah fairness its not that bad - I actually think its pretty cool in a 'I'm happy to watch others do it but you won't find me doing it myself' kinda way.

I think everyone will agree this is the coolest form of dancing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Zascar wrote: »
    Hahhahahaa ah fairness its not that bad - I actually think its pretty cool in a 'I'm happy to watch others do it but you won't find me doing it myself' kinda way.

I think everyone will agree this is the coolest form of dancing

I fucking love that video, it's so good. Beats the pants off Blues Brothers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 339 ✭✭mastermind2005

Thanks for the replys lads, this is the kind of music i meant,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCEjwGdZqWE&feature=channel_page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Quiggers

you could drop that in an electro set and no one would notice a new genre,
    they might complain its a bit tamer than the last song you played tho.

as for the dancing, its like raves fancy foot work went to the arms and the legs are doing the little fish big fish. Think thats what daroxtar was saying too.

fell like leaving a comment on youtube asking that guy if his keyboard is broke, or if he got a comp virus that forces you to change font after every letter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Morton Lowry

I just started to listen to that type of music, I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,320 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Quiggers wrote: »
    you could drop that in an electro set and no one would notice a new genre,
    they might complain its a bit tamer than the last song you played tho.

as for the dancing, its like raves fancy foot work went to the arms and the legs are doing the little fish big fish. Think thats what daroxtar was saying too.

fell like leaving a comment on youtube asking that guy if his keyboard is broke, or if he got a comp virus that forces you to change font after every letter.

Its just electro house if you ask me. Here's that move i was on about
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OiWTFg1-zo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Quiggers

Beautiful.

Ha ha.

Advertisement