Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me find the Meaning of my Dream

Options
  • 08-12-2009 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

My Nannys passed away on 18th June 2006 after a battle with Cancer her husband (my grandad) passed away 11 months after, I was very very close to them both and there passing left me feeling numb, every day i speak to them, every day i think about them. but Never ever dream about them.

Last night however i had a wonderful dream about my nanny, The dream was on Christmas day, she was in my house like always and she was singing and had a Big present for me in the middle of the floor, I asked her to hold on while i went down to collect my fiance (to whom she never met as we got together when she was sick) when we got back she had giving all my family there presents and mine was in the middle of the floor, She called my name and told me to open it, I was very nervous and was crying Tears (not sobs) to my fiance telling him that she was dead, and was scared incase i opened the present and she would go, when i went over however she whispered that she was giving me a baby (Myself and my partner talk about having one). After that I gave her a big Hug, The alarm must have gone off cos i don't remember anything else after it?

Does anyone no what this dream could mean?

Thanks for reading :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Hiya,

Did you also post this in the forum on sleeping and dreams? You might get more answer's that way..

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭who what when

Im no expert or anything but i'd be guessing it means you miss your granny and want a baby! Not being smart just dont think its any deeper than that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Maybe you're pregnant and don't know it yet. I've heard of people having strange dreams when they're pregnant.

If it's a girl call it after your Nan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Noodles23

Emme wrote: »
    Maybe you're pregnant and don't know it yet. I've heard of people having strange dreams when they're pregnant.

If it's a girl call it after your Nan!

Nope not pregnant :( altho been thinking about it so much lately, even no what Pram i'm gonna get! Oh my baby's Middle name will b after my nanny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

have to agree with other poster there.....you say yourself that you have been thinking about having a baby a lot and also your Nan is on your mind a lot........seems to me that your dreams are combining both together.
    I know what you want it to mean as i lost my Mam this year to Cancer and will be the first Xmas without her and she has been in lots of my dreams past few months. But i think its just because she is on my mind so much.
    But if you do end up getting pregnant...best of luck! ;-)

• Advertisement

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    have to agree with other poster there.....you say yourself that you have been thinking about having a baby a lot and also your Nan is on your mind a lot........seems to me that your dreams are combining both together.
    I know what you want it to mean as i lost my Mam this year to Cancer and will be the first Xmas without her and she has been in lots of my dreams past few months. But i think its just because she is on my mind so much.
    But if you do end up getting pregnant...best of luck! ;-)

Thanks you very much for your kind words :) So sorry to hear about your mam :( I never thought i'd no someone never mind loose someone to cancer :( So good that you can dream about her a lot, My Mam and 1 of my auntie's finds it very hard to dream about my nanny! we've decided to start trying for a baby in February :) Can't wait now I no my Nanny will look over me through the process, Will be thinking of you and ur family over the christmas time :) xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Thank you very much, you are very nice :-) I guess its whatever way our minds work when we are asleep, some people can dream about a lost loved one, others cant. Who knows!! But if ever want to talk about your nan feel free to pm me! i do believe my Mam is still keeping an eye on us so maybe your Nan is too. x x

My Nanny never leaves my side, she is always with me, Sounds silly but i can feel her around me all the time! i went to see a couple of mediums since she passed and all have said that she is around me too! Thank u so much from the bottom of my heart! And if you ever wanna chat then feel free to PM me too :) Remember altho there not here in body... there spirit and memory will ALWAYS live on thru us :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Luke Kelly

Have you heard about christopher robinson ? he's able to read his own dream's , maybe you can email him for help !

http://www.dream-detective.com/

Luke Kelly wrote: »
    Have you heard about christopher robinson ? he's able to read his own dream's , maybe you can email him for help !

http://www.dream-detective.com/

Thank you so much for this address I have forwarded my query onto him :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement