Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the restaurant rte

Options
  • 08-12-2009 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know if the one on rte tonight is a new one and who's on it?;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

Repeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

Hasnt Blathnaid aged???
    She hasnt had the best of health I suppose...poor thing

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

youngblood wrote: »
    Hasnt Blathnaid aged???
    She hasnt had the best of health I suppose...poor thing
    well that show was a repeat so it was a while ago, she mentioned the afternoon show on it last night so things hadn't kicked off then.Was she sick or was that a cover up for her leaving the afternoon show?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

casio4 wrote: »
    well that show was a repeat so it was a while ago, she mentioned the afternoon show on it last night so things hadn't kicked off then.Was she sick or was that a cover up for her leaving the afternoon show?

Perhaps the poster was talking about now V The Restaurant.

I like this show, fairly simple, I love the way the diners are all expert food critics now :D

Broads should go to this show, we could all take our laptops out, and write reviews on "the horrible meal made by so and so from RTÉ, can't believe the my licence fee pays for this, wasn't even nice." :D

Advertisement