Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist looking to start Punk/Pop punk/Alt rock band

Options
  • 08-12-2009 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi, I'm 19 and looking for members from around ages 18-24 to start a Punk/Pop punk/Alt rock band.

I can play bass, guitar, drums, sing, scream and gang vocals
    but I would mostly be interested in playing guitar.

I have my own gear, and recording gear.

I am based in South Dublin

People who are serious about starting something, recording and touring PM me. or email me at outofevery1everywhere@hotmail.com

My influences include: Brand New, Finch, Alexisonfire, Alkaline trio, Strike Anywhere, Taking back Sunday, Set your goals etc.
    But I am not limiting myself to these bands. All other suggestions and influences are welcome.

Cheers
    Keith

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭thegrove54

p'md

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 DonaldoX

I wanna start a punk band, but I dont recognise any of those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 keeeeeeitho

okay what kinda band are looking to join? influences?

BUMP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 DonaldoX

I'm more into banging my head and shouting about how I dislike the govenrment. Old school like Ramones, Sex Pistols, Crass and Dead Kenedys. I play bass.

• Advertisement

Sorry man, not really what I'm going for but you may have some luck finding people interested on these sites.

http://thumped.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=14

www.moshspace.com/forum

good luck

cheers
    Keith

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Haymer

would ya be interested in singing or playing drums? got three people interested in startin a band along the same wave lengths. could be really awesome.
    made a music page if ya wanna check it out
    www.myspace.com/jameskearnsmusic

The tunes sounds deadly james, I'd be into it.

But just to say, i havent played drums in a band yet, just play on my own in a space in my shed, So I'd havta let you judge if I'd meet the criteria.

And I dunno if I'd be any use at singin on my own. But I suppose I could give it a shot and see if you dig it.

And if any of your guitarists back out I'd be up for that too. Or even bass. haha

Where abouts are you based?

If you're still interested send me a PM

Cheers
    Keith

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Haymer

awesome man. thanks for the compliment. ill keep in touch if that happens. based in rathcoole (dublin)

Advertisement