Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone read the book May on motors (on the road with james may)

Options
  • 08-12-2009 3:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Im looking to buy it for a friend but hes not very big into cars but he is a big fan of james may
    Can anyone tell me if its like an autobiography or if he just talks about cars?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

BlueDragon wrote: »
    Im looking to buy it for a friend but hes not very big into cars but he is a big fan of james may
    Can anyone tell me if its like an autobiography or if he just talks about cars?

It's a collection of articles he has written for The Daily Telegraph (and maybe Top Gear mag). It's generally about some sort of motor vehicle but written more as 'a day in the life of (James and said vehicle)' rather than car reviews.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I have a copy of Cr fever,I think its his first one, very nicely written,very May

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I got a copy of that free with Top Gear magazine last year :D

It's a great read

Advertisement