Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband

Options
  • 07-12-2009 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

just wondering can anyone help me out.i have eircom broadband at home and im thinking of getting rid of it and getting a dongle from 02,meteor or vodafone i live in south dublin and just wondering what people think is the best one to get also is there anyway i can set up a wireless network in my house with a dongle.
    the other thing is im not sure how much my usage is at home so not sure if the cap of around 7.5 gig will be good enough is there a program i can get for my mac to see how much i use every time im on the net so i can work it out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Ditching DSL (actual broadband) for 3G (not broadband in any sense of the word) is a foolish mistake. Unless you need mobility, don't do it. If the DSL is giving you issues, or is just too expensive, investigate other options first. UPC cable, Digiweb Metro, Imagine Breeze, other DSL providers, etc.

Advertisement