Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French essay help

Options
  • 07-12-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there .
    I was on board for quite some time before but alas i lost my password :/

Anyhow I really am in need of some help . I have just complelted a 1000 word french essay on french rap for college tomorrow and it is 100% of my module . However on completion I really do not have the capacity to see where the grammer is not right etc I was wondering if anyone with a lot better french than me could help .

My email is Rebeccamb@live.com or i could post it here although it would be a little embarassed as it is not very good!

thanks guys!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 john hodges

When I have to write a french essay I make a draft with all my ideas, type them out in word document, organize them as I wish then fill in with explanation, and edit it again. You can highlight a word and right click it.

Then you can choose the option for synonyms. It will give you a list and you can do that with the paragraph to help you sound more sophisticated.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 johnrichard

Of course, that practice can add some more values to the efforts.

Advertisement