Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 3gs Meteor internet

Options
  • 07-12-2009 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi All,

Just starting this thread to make people aware that i have recently bought a 3gs 32gb software unlocked iphone. I have heard that people are having problems getting internet on it with meteor but today i have successfully set my meteor data up.

Just ring 1905
    ask the cust care person to activate isp on your account.(Note: emphasise to them that it is "isp" not "Wap" that you want activated. they often presume that wap is the same as isp but it is NOT)
    The will have to contact their tech support and will get back to you with settings to enter.
    You will have to turn of your phone for about 10 mins than switch back on and you have the full net including youtube etc..

overall it took bout 15 minutes but worked perfectly.

Advertisement