Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tribe (Kid's cult tv show)

Options
  • 07-12-2009 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I've heard a lot about this tv show, it involves a virus wiping out the adult population
    and leaving only the children to survive on their own.
    The producer has released series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 but is there any chance of series 6 to be released? I only baught series 2, and 4 and volume 1 from episodes 5 - 9 -
    from Amazon

Are you a fan of the tribe? Tell me what you like about it.
    If you don't know the tribe, go to: www.tribeworld.com
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Why is this in Reality TV? It belongs in television...

Anyway, I loved this show. I've got season 1-4 on dvd and saw all of season 5.
    There's no season 6 I'm afraid, exsting. It had been planned, but never went into production, as the show got axed, which is unfortunate, because apparently the scripts for the first few episodes of season 6 were fantastic.

I liked the whole premise of the virus wiping out the adults. The show was done really well and used to have some great cliffhangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Moved to Television.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

This guy is spamming this in a few places - including Reality TV!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This was moved from Reality TV.

From his past posts, he seems to have an inability to know where to post, but hardly a spammer.

As for the website, that's the first time I've seen it mentioned in his posts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Fair enough. We are all nubies at some stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Yep, great show. Something completely different to the usual childrens' tv. I'd still watch it now as an adult.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Here I am watching it as an adult. It's good. Nostalgic.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

K4t wrote: »
    Here I am watching it as an adult. It's good. Nostalgic.

Not to mention all the music and score is incredibly catchy. I think music becomes more prominent from Season 2 onwards.

Advertisement