Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleep - Hesitation Wounds

Options
  • 07-12-2009 1:10pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭

i thought that this album should get its own thread as it is brilliant. À contender for album of the year in my opinion.

Fans of Sage's Personal Journals, El-P, Can Ox and Cage should definitely listen to this.
    If you are familiar with Sleep, his previous effort where always trying to push too hard and trying to deliver his lyrics at a rapid fire pace. On this album he slows things down in places which really balances out the album. The production is top notch too, some nice throw back beats and more of a distinct overall sound to the album which has been missing on his earlier albums.
    Nice guest spots from Del and Grayskul too.

Here's one of the vids from it.

Stay awake for the last verse as it is bananas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    i thought that this album should get its own thread as it is brilliant. À contender for album of the year in my opinion.

Fans of Sage's Personal Journals, El-P, Can Ox and Cage should definitely listen to this.

*stops reading*

Advertisement