Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Thank you!

Options
  • 07-12-2009 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi,
    I posted a thread afew weeks ago about a squeeling noise in my car when I go fast and it went when I brake.
    I just want to say thank you to everybody who replied for the advice about the car because it turns out my brakes were in a bad way and my car was too dangerous to drive.I remember afew certain people told me to go to the garage asap as it was the brakes and out of that advice I went.God knows I could of been in an accident or even worse if I left it any longer.so thanks a million.

Comments

Advertisement