Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for sound engineering experience (1 - 14 Feb 2009)

Options
  • 07-12-2009 5:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

As part of course I am currently doing i need to gain experience in the sector in some form or another and am hoping someone on here can help me out.

I am a mature student of 25 years with plenty of life experience, no messing around just looking for this part of course to be out of the way. I am based in Ashtown (Dublin 7/15) but have no problems traveling. I am up for work each morning before 5 so no fear of me being late!
    Although ideally studio or concert style environments would be excellent, anything in the sector will do, as long as i get reference from company to my course... In the past there have been people getting their "experience" in sound engineering showing people in a theatre to their seats so keep that in mind anyone!

Full CV with excellent references along with approximately 6 years of references still able to be checked and further information available on request.

Regards,

JD

Advertisement