Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom broadband.

Options
  • 06-12-2009 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hey guys i am on a 7.6mb broadband package for a while now i was wondering should i have be brought up to 8mb 800kbs upload as 7.6mb is gone.

Should i ring eircom.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭douglasman

Hey guys i am on a 7.6mb broadband package for a while now i was wondering should i have be brought up to 8mb 800kbs upload as 7.6mb is gone.

Should i ring eircom.

Anyone on what was Eircom Broadband Home Professional, the 7.6 Mb package, will remain on that unless they want to change package, it is not possible for anyone to move to that package though as it doesn't exist anymore. You can change package to the business starter 8 Mb package which is a different package, and you will be signing a six month contract by moving to it, but you will pay exactly the same charges and have no download/upload limits, so worth moving to it as long as you are ok with the six month contract. No need to speak to a human either, you just go to eircom.ie, click on business site, then click on get broadband and you can order from there. It doesn't matter if your eircom account is a residential account either, you can order any broadband package you want. I have a residential eircom bill, but am on broadband business plus 12 Mb package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Maskedgameguru

thanks.

Ya i don't have adsl+2 yet were i live so i not possible to get that speed i heared it going digital in February by 2010
    I don't not what the mean by that tho.

Advertisement