Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

decoys

Options
  • 06-12-2009 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

well lads any good irish web-sites for decoys looking for a pigeon decoys and a hide....wats the price you would pay for a decent bit of kit?
    cheers mouse!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭CZ.

try lractive.com . activehuntingireland.com or sportsden.ie sports den is free delivery on all orders over 100 euro ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mousey07

cheers 4 the reply ! was looking at sportsden`s pigeons one 5 euro a go isnt bad how many would i need to attract pigeons? im a complet newbie to all this soo..! id be using stuble fields

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭CZ.

lr active has 12 shell decoys for 30 euro thats not bad that would be loads to start of with and cheap 2 the more decoys in the field the better i think i have 3 crow decoys i put out with them 2 and works well

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mousey07

yeah anything 2 start off with would be grand! just looking 2 get started up and into the swing of it!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 civildivil

hi there,
    Is there any pidgeon shooting available this time of year.
    I have a number of decoys but tillage is scarce.
    Any ideas? As an alternative I can go into a wood and shoot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement