Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any shops in dublin that sells NES games?

Options
  • 05-12-2009 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

i went into one on the way to the spire
    talbot street, 10 euro for robocop, they also have a few bits and pieces of retro games and stuff
    any one know any other places in dublin?
    im hunting down nes power controllers(nes turbo and nes advantage)
    also a famicon but i dought i will get that lucky:(
    thanks(::D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,587 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Unfortunately the shop you went into is the only place in Dublin that sells old games. To be honest I didn't even know it was still there.

The only other places you'll ever get things like this in Ireland are -

Second hand shops. (Happening less and less these days)

Car boot sales.

Adverts.ie/boards.ie.

Ebay.ie.

That's it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Bookmart/gameexchange have NES games? Never seen them there before. :O and a Famicom! Sigh... *daydream*

Edit: read that wrong, thought you said they had a Famicom. :( But yes, just like o1s1n said, charity shops and car boot sales will be the only places I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭joekickass345

ahh really?
    lame
    i wish i lived in america):
    thanks anyway lads

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Very lame indeed. Just keep an eye out realky, is all you can do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭joekickass345

my mate went to the fairy house market and saw a shed loud of nes snes atari games there and a famicon
    it was a year ago and the very back tho):
    might go and check it out this sunday

• Advertisement
Advertisement