Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

peugeot badge

Options
  • 05-12-2009 10:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

what im looking for is a 2004 peugeot 307 hatchback front badge. its a long story of how it went missing. how much should one of these cost. its the one in front and its a square units sort of a boxy thing. its cracked off. how much would a dealer be do ye think. are they were expensive. are they hard to fit. would it be better go to a scrappie or would they be have damaged

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

its this thing

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PEUGEOT-307-2001-2005-FRONT-GRILL-BADGE-Birmingham-_W0QQitemZ270492512164QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxq20091129?IMSfp=TL091129216002r11474

if i had to buy this new at the dealer and let them fit it how much do ye think it would cost. its just the troble of going to a srappie and then having to fit the **** of a thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Buy it on fleabay. Always cheaper with that kinda stuff. Should be simple to fit and there'll more than likely be a guide somewhere to help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

Not sure of the price form the dealers but i'd say it would crazy money...:rolleyes:
    It seems to be held in by a M5X20 screw..:)

Heres a diagram and part no's...;)
    Ron.

01 pn-7804 K6 01 RADIATOR GRILLE SEE A
    02 pn-7810 G8 01 BADGE
    05 pn-7815 33 01 SEAL- STANDARD FILTRATION IMPROVED AIR INLET (WATER)
    01 - DUST FILTRATION IMPROVED AIR INLET (WATER)
    70 pn-6925 N2 01 SCREW RLX5X20
    75 pn-6997 T2 04 HOG RING

307lionbadge.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

its this thing

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PEUGEOT-307-2001-2005-FRONT-GRILL-BADGE-Birmingham-_W0QQitemZ270492512164QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxq20091129?IMSfp=TL091129216002r11474

if i had to buy this new at the dealer and let them fit it how much do ye think it would cost. its just the troble of going to a srappie and then having to fit the **** of a thing

Why don't you just buy that one?

i dont have any ebay account.

• Advertisement

i dont have any ebay account.

Registration is straightforward and free. Register for a paypal account while you're at it. Or just get an existing registered user to buy it for you. A lot of good stuff on ebay -- you're missing out.

i tried to register a couple of months ago but they didnt accept laser card and i dont have a credit card.

i tried to register a couple of months ago but they didnt accept laser card and i dont have a credit card.

You don't need anything to register on ebay. To register on paypal you need a bank account if you don't have a credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

You can also use a 3V prepaid VISA card on PayPal, but beware as they will only let you add a new voucher to paypal account a limited no. of times. I ended up having to create a new account from another email address

Advertisement