Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cellarbrations.ie

Options
  • 05-12-2009 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭

logo.png
    Cellarbrations.ie

Some decent offers including 20 x 330ml btls of Miller for €16.99 and 24 x 500ml cans of Carlsberg for €27.99 (was just looking at beer myself - didn't really check offers on wine or spirits)

Probably not much cheaper than some of the special offer in Dunnes or Tesco.. but good value if you want to order a couple of things and free delivery to your door if you spend over €50 (delivery is €10 nationally is order is under €50).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Looks decent, will check it out.

Thanks basquille

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Get all my Christmas booze without having to battle through crowded supermarkets? Sounds good to me, cheers for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

The JP Chenet is good value - looked at it in Dunnes today and it was €7.00 or €7.99 per bottle and on offer at 3 for €18

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Clever name, though "bra" seems to stand out too! Erdinger 24x330ml is €37, works out at €1.54 which is good, if these were the more common 500ml it would be €2.33 per 500ml bottle which would be cheap but I would prefer 330ml bottles which usually cost more per litre.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Is that your gig, Basquille ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Is that your gig, Basquille ??
    The site? Nope, not at all!

As I've said to businesses who try to advertise on Bargain Alerts - I've developed a number of sites but I'm not going to advertise them on Bargain Alerts - I'll go through the ad sales like everyone else if I need to go down that road.

Anyways, spotted a group for Cellarbrations.ie on Facebook, and thought I'd look them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

first thing i would look for is jack daniels, which is coming in at 28.99 for a 70cl bottle... which sounds a bit much

Advertisement