Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOGOF Blu-ray (including Terminator: Salvation & Moon) under €20 Delivered [MyMemory]

Options
  • 05-12-2009 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

moon and terminator salvations, stand out in buy one get one free at under 20 for the 2.

From Avforums..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

haha perfect! i was going to get my dad terminator salvation for xmas and had considered moon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Just to note that this is for Blu-ray, I didn't see any ads or anything for the deal, so couldn't see what else was in the deal, but when I added the two to my cart, the second film was added at £0.00, so the two films for just under €20 as the op said.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

sweet think im gonna order Moon and 300 supposed to be fantastic in Blu Ray?..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

NNNNooooooooo, m u st r e s i s t :(

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

out of stock of 300..Blade Runner it is

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aidankk

oops sorry , i only ever look at blue ray deals so i forgot to mention it..:o

Advertisement