Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote controlled airplanes

Options
  • 05-12-2009 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

I would love to get my bf a really good remote controlled airplane for Christmas because he'd love it. I bought him one a few christmas ago but it was from Smyths, was cheap enough and literally fell apart after the first flight.
    I'd love a proper one that will last. I don't mind paying a good bit for it because I know he'd enjoy it.
    Does anyone have a clue where I'd get one? I don't want a model one that you have to put together. I want one ready to fly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

If you want a good one i'd suggest asking the heads over on the models forum, best to get something thats going to last if you want to shell out.

You can leave this one here or I can just move directly over there if you like.

Advertisement