Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kris Kindle Ides

Options
  • 05-12-2009 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Kris Kindle Idea

Need a funny kris kindle idea for the office bitch (she likes the title honestly)
    Budget 25 euro.

Although its anonymous, I am the boss so can’t really go overboard (ie.. no dried excrement in a box suggestions)

Was thinking the below its abit expensive.

knife-block_main.jpg

Any one got creative ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭BlondePrincess

where did you see that knife stand, i want it!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

That's brilliant! Where did you see that? How expensive was it? Would make a great present!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Seen the knife block on Amazon and iwoot.com before so take a look there. Its called either the "Voodoo Knife Block" or "Ex-Boyfriend Knife Block"

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭The_Devil

Hi all, I need to find somethin for one of the lads in the office,,,havent a clue wat to get an its this friday!! budget is 15-20....anyone see any funny, cringeworthy stuff out there???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

The_Devil wrote: »
    Hi all, I need to find somethin for one of the lads in the office,,,havent a clue wat to get an its this friday!! budget is 15-20....anyone see any funny, cringeworthy stuff out there???

Whats his job/personality ?

I've seen the borat mankinis for sale around a lot of sites this year. Hear they're popular for the ol' Kris Krigle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭The_Devil

was thinkin of a mankini actually, sound lad 26, likes to have the craic in the office so i dont have to worry about him bein offended....was goin to get him a horrible xmas jumper but couldnt find any cheap ones

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Mary-Ellen

@ The_Devil

I got the boyfriend a belt with a bottle opener on it as a stocking filler from debenhams for 12.50.
    http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_106100149699_-1
    A bottle or 2 might go well with it :D

Advertisement