Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tournies not displaying on GJP

Options
  • 05-12-2009 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭

Anybody else having issues with the display of Sit n Gos on GJP or any other iPoker room.

I'm getting a weird problem with non display of tournaments (and it's nothing to do with setting wrong filters) for Medium and High Stake sngs. No matter what filters I do or don't have set I'm getting 'No results found' for Medium and High stakes - also it just seems to be happening sporadically. sometimes when I log in it's fine. Also it works fine for me on another iPoker skin.

Actually while I'm writing this I'm beginning to think it could be to do with Avira anti-Virus as it keeps throwing up flags (false ones I don't doubt) to do with some GJP exes, so although I keep clicking ignore maybe that's throwing a spanner into the works somehow.

Anyway, this happening to anyone else?

Edit: I've ruled out Avira now. The only thing that seems to get it to work on my main Pc is by logging onto GJP on my laptop first, that seems to reset something and when I go back to my PC it displays fine again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,665 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Yea i was having this problem last week with paddy power and boyles, so opened up poker770 and everything was ok, went back to pp still couldn't get any tournaments on screen so left it and came back a while later and everything was ok.

I tried to ask customer care and they were tryin to tell that it was my filters so gave up on them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

Yup had the same problem a week or so ago, just fixed itself eventually, presume it was some i-poker bug.

Advertisement