Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Roofing Job

Options
  • 05-12-2009 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Anyone have any idea how much I can expect to have to pay to have a roofer climb up and adjust a tile which has moved a few inches in the wind (two story semi-det)? It's definitely no more than a few minutes job.

Reason I am asking is because the last roofer I got in to do a ten minute emergency job ripped me off in a very serious way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 damone

i used to work for a firm installing roofwindows,rooflights,etc ,we used to charge about 75 quid to get up on a roof if the job was a small one like youres ,it really depends on where you are locationwise aswell and what condition the rest of youre roof is in ?im not avoiding it but you have to look at these things to be accurate ,but there are LOADS of rip off crowds around,about 12 years ago i was doin a job for a man who had paid a very reputable and very well known roofing firm who d charged him 750 punts to re set 4 roof tiles ,i didnt believe him till he showed me the receipt!! so to sum up id charge you around the 75 to 100 mark!

Advertisement