Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scope Mount Picatinny

Options
  • 04-12-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hi Ya, I`m looking for a scope mount for a Falcon NCS-03A so i can put it on a picatinny rail
    Regards T.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭meathshooter

Tricky1127 wrote: »
    Hi Ya, I`m looking for a scope mount for a Falcon NCS-03A so i can put it on a picatinny rail
    Regards T.

night vision scope you will have to get it from a suppler not your standard mount you need the weaver on for the picatinny was it not supplied with one also word of advise you will need authorization from gardai to mount it on your rifle

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Tricky1127

Hi Meathshooter, I had autherization! but God only knows what will happen with the new licence this year if not i`ll put it up here or on ebay
    Regards T

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭gunhappy_ie

have you tryed to see if it will fit on a pic rail because they sometimes can. You could try A.R.M.S Atlantic Research Market Systems...... They make excellent mounts and its possible they make what your looking for. If not pm me here and i might be able to make something up for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Tricky1127

Thanks for your help GunHappy i`ve got one now
    Regards T
    :D

Advertisement