Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor Recommendation Please

Options
  • 04-12-2009 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking about heading to the Doctor but I kind of need a recommendation for one. I'm from the north so I've never went to the doctor down here. If I had to go, I'd always go when I'm at home. However I don't really want to do that this time so I'm wondering if someone can recommend one?

I'm based in South Dublin, so one in the Blackrock/Stillorgan/Sandyford area would be good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

Hi Grandmaster,

On this forum, we have a policy of not allowing recommendations on medical practioners as positive and more importantly negative comments cannot be substantiated and raises legal problems subsequently.

Checking yellow pages will help to give a local one to you and if you are looking for a specific mens or womens health GP, they usually advertise this fact as well. Opening hours vary, but most larger GP practises have extended opening hours.

Remember you need to pay for GP services in the south, which catches people from the north out as well as prescriptions up to around €100 or so (the upper limit recently changed) per month.

Best of luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement