Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MacTurcaills Pub

Options
  • 04-12-2009 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Supposed to be heading out there on Monday but I'm applying for a new passport (so am currently ID-less). Are they strict on ID or will I be ok? I'm 20 and I look my age but I've been refused from places before.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 932 ✭✭✭PaulieD

Smuckie wrote: »
    Supposed to be heading out there on Monday but I'm applying for a new passport (so am currently ID-less). Are they strict on ID or will I be ok? I'm 20 and I look my age but I've been refused from places before.

Used to work in the area and drop in after work the odd time with my work mates the barmen are sound as a pound. Shouldnt have a problem with ID. They do decent daily specials, if I remember correctly its 8 euro for a meal and a pint. Last time I got a Mexican style burger, fries and side salad with a pint of Guinness. Great value. Think its 3 euro a pint on Mondays too. Top, top boozer.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Smuckie

That's great thanks! Buying drink isn't a problem, my real dilemma is if they check ID on the door? If they do that I'm shagged! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

it's a pub, on a monday. No door staff.

Advertisement