Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Heater Fiat Panda 04

Options
  • 04-12-2009 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭

The heater in our small car has gone, anyone any idea what it could be... a fuse maybe..?

Any info would help here, bloody freezing in it when I'm forced to drive it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

betafrog wrote: »
    Is there any air coming at all when you turn it on?

ie when you turn it to full does it just constantly blow cold air or does it not blow at all?

It does blow air and yes, it's cold air that will only get hot when the car hits about 80 miles an hour...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Noffles wrote: »
    It does blow air and yes, it's cold air that will only get hot when the car hits about 80 miles an hour...

Just keep driving at 80 so. If you get pulled over just explain the situation to the Guard and I'm sure he'll let you off.

Joking aside I would try the fix Lightning has linked to, looks like it could be the problem

Advertisement