Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

modding bike but driving test coming up...

Options
  • 04-12-2009 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

lads got a date for my driving test but im the middle of changing a few things on my bike..

mainly standard exhaust and indicators..

putting on oxford Led indocators (not much smaller then originals)
    and a full exhaust system (its a DRZ so it could be pretty loud and thumpy)

do you reckon there would be any hassle in the instructer saying its too loud/ indicators not oem.

cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Oxford indicators are usually e marked so should be fine.

As long as the exhuast doesn't say off road use only you should be ok. If its very loud maybe get a baffle to avoid the testers attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

hobochris wrote: »
    Oxford indicators are usually e marked so should be fine.

As long as the exhuast doesn't say off road use only you should be ok. If its very loud maybe get a baffle to avoid the testers attention.

I went with my mini indi's and my ixil on the SV with the baffel out and a big "race use only" on the side... they dont care, i'd say they actually see it as you caring about your motor...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭aurin07

the exhaust is road legal and the indicators are E marked, drive on :D

what are the odds of Ice January 7th :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭Pique

jameshayes wrote: »
    I went with my mini indi's and my ixil on the SV with the baffel out and a big "race use only" on the side... they dont care, i'd say they actually see it as you caring about your motor...

Would love to hear an SV with IXIL pipes. Gwan and post up a linky to a vid or summat...gwan gwan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Pique wrote: »
    Would love to hear an SV with IXIL pipes. Gwan and post up a linky to a vid or summat...gwan gwan :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement