Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online beer

Options
  • 03-12-2009 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭

anyone know of a decent alternative to beerangel for buying good german beer? beerangel seem to be winding down.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Ive often bought off Bierpaket. Prob about twice a year. Some lovely Franconian beer on it. Usually buy 4 minikegs at a time. Works out at good value.

Another website I've bought off is Biershop-Bayern. Prob not as cheap as beer angel but I found them good when I ordered off em about a year ago. They did me up a nice selection of what I like when I emailed them.

Theres also Drinkstore. Some great beer on there, not just German beer and there Irish. I plan on ordering off them before the Christmas.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

BeerNut wrote: »
    There's also this guy.

whats the dealio?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭ciaran76

oblivious wrote: »

Tried that site and kept getting an error message saying they cannot deliver to Rep. of Ireland or that the delivery has to be UK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mayto

ciaran76 wrote: »
    Tried that site and kept getting an error message saying they cannot deliver to Rep. of Ireland or that the delivery has to be UK.

Put Ireland in the postal code and leave UK as the country. Then add note to adjust shipping for Rep of Ireland to 16 sterling for 48 bottles. Done it a few times and works fine. Very good company and you should have your beers in 2 working days if ordered early enough. Which reminds me I must put in another order:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Ishindar

thanks for the info guys. beers of europe look very expensive but a nice range of beer none the less. bierpaket look pretty reasonable priced and biershop-bayern not too bad either. pity about beerangel tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Vestak1

Cheers for the heads up fellas!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 sourgrapes

you could also try www.drinkstore.ie - great selection

Advertisement