Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sabb 9-3 1.9 tid (2007)

Options
  • 03-12-2009 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

Hi all, I'm thinking of buying said motor.
    64,000 miles
    Auto
    All the usual extras.

Any opinions on it or the garage -
    Sarsfield Motor Company Kileen Road D12.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,901 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Nice car. Good combination of the FIAT diesel engine (one of the best out there) with the automatic gearbox. If you're serious about buying it, I would negotiate that they'll NCT it first. It's not due till 02/10, but you can do it 3 months early (now) and it will have NCT till 02/12. Also make sure you get the warranty on paper and it is very clear what is included and what is not.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,147 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Hasn't that particular garage been a topic of converstation on this forum before?

Too lazy to do a search.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭mumblin deaf ro

Do a search - I think there have been log book issues before with that company.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭redmaxi

Thanks for the replies, I done a search on the garage but nothing turned up.
    They say it has a full main dealer service history so I persume I can check with them when I get the details.

Advertisement