Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voafone download Cap, and looking at Eurosport LIVE online

Options
  • 03-12-2009 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Hi, to look at LIVE sports events, or RTE player, or BBC Player online, does this use much of your download cap, with Vodafone you get 40 GB, but do they keep a eye on what you use?

If you look at the snooker next week online, would you use alot of data?

ta

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

It really depends on the quality of the player. I'd say you'd be ok though. As for vodafone watching the cap. I wouldn't say they do, but I might be wrong.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

If your really worried about going over your Vodafone cap they offer a 30GB add-on for abnout 4e extra a month, the option is supposed to be avaoilable when you login through their website but it doesn't appear to be.

If you want the option Paul on the Vodafone forum can assist you, he may also be able to suggest ways you can check your usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭seregrail7

Cabaal wrote: »
    If your really worried about going over your Vodafone cap they offer a 30GB add-on for abnout 4e extra a month, the option is supposed to be avaoilable when you login through their website but it doesn't appear to be.

If you want the option Paul on the Vodafone forum can assist you, he may also be able to suggest ways you can check your usage.

You can now do both of these by logging into My Vodafone. There's a pie chart showing your usage, and you can get the download add on in Internet Add-Ons.

Oh, and word on the Vodafone forum is that you are charged 1c per MB over you go. So 1GB over would cost you an extra €10.

Advertisement