Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perfume Girlfriend Christmas Gift

Options
  • 03-12-2009 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking to get my girlfriend a nice fragrance as a stocking filler. I have already purchased some jewellery for her. She is in the 25-30 bracket and a girly girl. As it is a stocking filler, I'm probably looking at around E50 or between 30-50 depending on the volume in the bottle I suppose.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what brands or type should i be looking at!! Is the Agent Provocateur range popular? I have no idea where to start:confused:!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hi All,

I am looking to get my girlfriend a nice fragrance as a stocking filler. I have already purchased some jewellery for her. She is in the 25-30 bracket and a girly girl. As it is a stocking filler, I'm probably looking at around E50 or between 30-50 depending on the volume in the bottle I suppose.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what brands or type should i be looking at!! Is the Agent Provocateur range popular? I have no idea where to start:confused:!

Thanks

Go into boots. They have a top ten fragrances range. Get whatever smells nice to you i suppose. You will be enjoying it too after all.

You can pick up one of the more popular fragrances in a 30ml bottle for between 30 and 50 no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Must Have Music

Noa is a beautiful perfume and i don't know any girls who don't love it! Dolce and Gabbana light blue is a lovely sscent as well, not crazy expensive. The DKNY Be Delicious range is on special offer in debenhams and is lovely, and aimed at your gfs age group! Agent Provocateur smells nice, but it wudn't be everyone's thing, depends what perfumes she likes anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

As a 25 year old girly girl, I'll say that I adore Nina, by Nina Ricci

nina-ricci-perfume.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8 damissus

Hi All,

Thanks

Have two agent provocateur perfumes, they wouldn't really be that nice and you could get so many other nice ones...

I'm in the same age bracket and some of my favs are;
    chanel coco mademoiselle
    pink lacoste
    armani
    the new j-lo one is lovely too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Dolce and Gabbana light blue is a lovely sscent as well, not crazy expensive.

Tis nice, and I'm not normally a fan of perfumes...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

Black XS is lovely!

I thinkkk it's by pacco rabane, not positive

Advertisement