Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed from Football Fans

Options
  • 03-12-2009 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭

Tried to post this in the soccer forum but you need some sort of special access for it.

I have to buy a present for a 55 year old guy who has everything. He is made into football and go to all Ireland matches (home and away). As part of his present I am thinking of getting a digital photoframe and uploading photos of the greatest moments in Irish (or maybe not just Irish) football. I did some googling but I've only about six photos so far. Can somefootball fanatics please give me some more ideas of photos to upload. If you can tell me the year of the match and what teams were playing and who scored, I can hopefully google for photos.

Also, would I get many photographs this way or should I include goals from UK teams like ManU, Liverpool, Arsenal etc???

Comments

Advertisement