Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presentation Suggestions

Options
  • 03-12-2009 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

One of the presents I got for my wife this Christmas is a trip to Venice but as it is just a bunch of print outs I have no idea how to present it. I can't just hand her an email print out and even nicely boxed I think it will look naff. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Mock up a voucher permitting the bearer to a trip to venice.........etc on 4x6 photo and pop it into a fancy gift box or in between a bunch of flowers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

One of the best ideas I heard from someone else on this forum was a themed treasure hunt style thing with the various clues being hints towards italy e.g - Bag of pasta, bottle of olive oil, then at the end a Travel book for venice with the printouts inside.

Will require a bit of forethought but should be worth the effort.

Alternatively just wrap the guide book and give her that, when she looks at you oddly hand her the printouts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭SarahMc

Some Murano Glass jewelly, just so she has something to open, and then explain such glass is synonomous with Venice, and here is the 2nd present...

Lucky wife, Venice is wonderful, enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭dynamopiev

Buy her some Venetian blinds...

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Get a REALLY big box.... Huge like. One of those moving boxes.... Wrap it up... put a smaller box in it, wrapped up... Keep going for about 6 layers and then have the etickets in a Christmas card in an envelope in the last box. :D

Bahah did that to my brother when I came back from holidays... Brought him back a silly magnet and wrapped it up as above.... hahaha the faaaaaaaace on him when he found out it was just a magnet. :rolleyes: twas gas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

SarahMc wrote: »
    Some Murano Glass jewelly, just so she has something to open, and then explain such glass is synonomous with Venice, and here is the 2nd present...

Lucky wife, Venice is wonderful, enjoy!

Love this idea and also put a guid book with it. Venice is a great present.

Advertisement