Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating disorder Survey

Options
  • 03-12-2009 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey everyone I am a 4th year student in Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland. I am currently doing my thesis on eating disorder and I need 50 survey filled out by people who are suffering or have suffered from an eating disorder. I would be really grateful if anyone would be willing to fill out my survey. The links to the survey are below please fill them all in. The survey will be confidential and no names will be required. Thanks!

Survey 1
    Survey 2
    Survey 3
    Survey 4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

I hope people can help out in thie survey by completing it.

We have discussed this with all the mods and reposted the survey for all to read.

We support research on this forum which is relevant to health sciences and if you have something you wish to post, please PM the forum mods first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭imported_guy

wait, i just realised this is only for people with eating disorders :(, realised this after doing the first 2 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 laineyloo42

Ah it ok ur not the only one who's done that

Will more ppl fill in my survey please!!! and can u please do all four parts it would really be a big help thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Katniss everMean

Will more ppl fill in my survey please!!! and can u please do all four parts it would really be a big help thanks!!!

Maybe there hasn't been 50 people that have come on-line today that have had or have an eating disorder. To be honest you are lucky to have your survey endorsed by the ops, give it a chance..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Angelkat7 wrote: »
    Maybe there hasn't been 50 people that have come on-line today that have had or have an eating disorder. To be honest you are lucky to have your survey endorsed by the ops, give it a chance..

I presume you mean Mods, not ops!

We are more than happy to facilitate genuine research.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Katniss everMean

I presume you mean Mods, not ops!

We are more than happy to facilitate genuine research.

Yes Mods sorry, I am to used to IRC doh..

Well its been up since Dec 2009 and I ask premission to up it up. I know I am lucky to get all the replies I have so far and I thank everyone for their help but ive only got 18 out of 50 in 3 months and I only have one week left to get at least another 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Well its been up since Dec 2009 and I ask premission to up it up. I know I am lucky to get all the replies I have so far and I thank everyone for their help but ive only got 18 out of 50 in 3 months and I only have one week left to get at least another 10.

Tight deadline, but have you thought about contacting treatment centres that deal with eating disorders. Though places like the Rutland can be very precious about the way they work, but it might be worth trying them or some other treatment facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

just found this and filled it in... did the first one last night, and the next three just now.

could it be possible to tack this survey on at the end of the eating disorders thread that is currently in the ladies lounge?

asking mods permission first and all, but i can imagine it reaching more people there. 'health sciences' is a very specific forum that many people simply never visit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

I have just asked the mods of The Ladies Lounge and The Gentlemans Club to please feature it on their forums.

If they agree, it will hopefully boost your number much more.

DrI

Advertisement