Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Granard Rd (R194) closed.

Options
  • 03-12-2009 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,781 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what's going on with the Longford/Granard R194. It's been closed beyond Kiernan's forge to the far side of Killoe for a while now with no explanation.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

yep, a bridge near ballinalee collapsed from the flooding last week. it'll be closed for a few weeks until the bridge is fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

yes i noticed that today when i was out walking my cat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

was that you blackbetty i saw? wearin a red jacket? u were fairly beating that cat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

mink_man wrote: »
    was that you blackbetty i saw? wearin a red jacket? u were fairly beating that cat

no that wasnt me but i saw that fella beatin a cat about 2 days ago round that spot... was that when u saw it!? i felt like calling the guards on him

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

a bridge collapsed near rhyne quarry. sounds like it will be a few more weeks before it is repaired. the diversion takes you through Ennybegs

• Advertisement
Advertisement