Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuzz Factor

Options
  • 03-12-2009 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

I just finished reading a book called 'Fuzz Factor'. It was written by Dr.Clair - it's an interesting book that reviews some of the Catholic prophecies, talks about Garabandal, Padre Pio etc. etc.

Has anyone read the book? Would like to get some feedback.

p.s. If you haven't read it - it's definitely worth a read.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Any links?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭nohopengn

Any links?

Apols for the delay in responding. Sorry I can't supply any links. I found out last week that there was only 1,000 copies printed in the first run. A second print run is due and as far as I know will be available in the coming months.

From my own perspective the book touched on a wide range of issues, from Our Lady of Akita to the US Federal reserve. The book also included chapters on Illuminati etc.

When it's released I'll update this post.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭pprendeville

any chance I could borrow the book off you? was told yesterday to read it and get rid of Harry Potter.

Advertisement