Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ski Sunday 08/09

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I thought it usually didn't start until January. Are they not doing that other show at all this year?

More skiing on TV good, shorter program bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

If you have SKY plus Eurosport UK are showing every last event this year :D

BBC are doing a push the red button function for people with sky or whatever other provider to see more skiing than they are showing

Mind you with the rate of bad injuries this year I think even watching it can be dangerouns

3 bad injuries allready this year 1 American, 1 Canadian and 1 Austrian.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Not got Sky and I don't think we get any of the red button stuff on the NTL digital that we have in the house, quite apart from never being able to get access to that telly anyway as someone else will claim that far more important things like "I'm An X-Pop Idol Brother Dancing" or some such will probably be on or need to be recorded at that time which seems to be all the time.

I have other sources of the red button though, but not always live.

Advertisement