Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bugaboo 2009 Denim Edition - Anyone ordered/bought one

Options
  • 03-12-2009 11:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi guys
    Does anyone have one or ordered one?
    We just ordered this a couple of weeks ago but now starting to have doubts about the denim fabric, will it fade etc...
    They told me it's a different denim fabric from the 007 edition as they had to change it because of fading/colour running, but I am just worried :(
    Anyone, got any opinions?
    Thanks
    M x
    http://www.johnlewis.com/230693548/Product.aspx

(bugaboo)RED Cameleon 3 in 1 Pushchair and Carrycot, Denim

230693548alt?$product$
    230693548?$gallery$

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

This must be your first to be spending close to a grand on a buggie:D.
    Congadulations if it is. Everyones intitled to be mad on their first.:D.

But after a month or so you'll wish you had bought a maclaren for 100euro.

Been there done that and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 miamiamia

Thanks for your helpful comments!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭suey71

Your welcome! its nice to be helpful during a reccession.

Your so mature!
    If you didnt have any advice why bother responding....obviously too much time on your hands.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I have no idea but rollercoaster.ie is full or parental experts;)

I bought a small stroller and a huge buggy and i hate the stroller and only use it when I have to,I love the big buggy and don't regret any of the money that I spent on it.

• Advertisement

Thanks Moonbeam, will try that website :)

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Terpsichore

Maybe you're planing to have more than one kid. A tandem push chair would make more sense to buy now then.
    McLarren are little fingers guillotine apparently... so maybe worth spending well but only once, rather than having to buy a second one in a few months time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Spend whatever you want on your first stroller. The Bug is actually one of the best reviewed around, people love them.

I did buy a smaller pram after a while but that was only because mine was too heavy for me to be pulling in and out of the boot all the time.

Advertisement