Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Santa coming early???

Options
  • 03-12-2009 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭

A large number of deer are causing hazards to motorists crossing the N18 dual cariage way near Dromoland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,030 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Post this info on the Shooting forum.... :eek:

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Christmas dinner coming early more like :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,473 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

snowman707 wrote: »
    A large number of deer are causing hazards to motorists crossing the N18 dual cariage way near Dromoland

just like the sally gap on a daily basis so

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

You should see the Sheep on the road to Clifden from Galway. When I was driving the truck out there it was a nightmare!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Is this a regular thing? I'm on that stretch every day, I'd hate to collect half a tonne of venison at 80mph!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Driving to work one morning last year SUV in front, 1 deer jumps over from ditch, I brake immediately SUV keeps going only to batter his/her friend which jumped out after.

Poor thing was shaking on the ground, don't know how the driver of the SUV failed to react to the first deer silly bint.

Advertisement