Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A great choice for new mod imo

Options
  • 03-12-2009 5:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,896 ✭✭✭✭

I just noticed at the bottom of the page that Blue_Lagoon is our new mod.

Congrats on that, and well done to LuckyLloyd and Neil3030 for making a great choice.

A word of warning for others. Don't dare dish the USC Trojans, you could find yourself in terrible trouble with a certain moderator.:D

To celebrate this new modship I will add a few pictures.

USC_Girls_SI.jpg

usc_clicks.jpg

Allison-USC-13.jpg

Better keep the girl(s) happy too.:)

Washington+State+v+USC+jHw5cbbsEhWl.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Congrats Blue. When I started the other thread I totally forgot about you. :D:D:D

Oh to add GO TROJANS South Cali all the way!!!!!!!!

Oh and more of this please:

usc_cheerleaders.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

So does this mean Blue will be straying off the College Football thread once in a while? Surely not ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,243 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

We really only made Bluey mod so that we would have more of an excuse to post pictures of the USC Song Girls. None of the other candidates could bring that to the table.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Sweet jesus:eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

davyjose wrote: »
    So does this mean Blue will be straying off the College Football thread once in a while? Surely not ;)
    No way, cause I'm here to play!

And when you lads get too serious with each other about the Pros or NCAA, before the ref can throw a flag, I'll remind you it's just a game like the LFL: ;)
    football.jpg

LINGERIELEAD.jpg

football-lingerie-bowl-8.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement