Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer to les Deux alps from Grenoble

Options
  • 03-12-2009 5:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Is anyone aware of any company that do transfers from Grenoble to Les Deux Alps.
    Can you recommend any?
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭granty1987

there should be an earlier thread which covers this but Bens Buses go do transfers from the airport (price is around €40euro return though)

I would recommend using the airport shuttle busses that go into grenoble bus/train station which is very regular during the winter season and then get another one from there up to L2A.

the first bus is about 40 mins, costing about €2.50 and the bus up to the resort is around an hour n a half and costs about the same. THink it might be #28 but i could be wrong

So you can either book the expensive coach or just pay a fiver and take the public transport route!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭DeviantD

Hi,
    I got the public bus to l2a in Jan this year and there was no hassle what so ever. The bus station staff in Grenoble were very helpful in directing you to the correct bus terminal.
    The bus stop in the airport is just outside and buses are very regular. Same as coming home.

Advertisement