Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ase ultra moderator

Options
  • 02-12-2009 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Ase ultra compact stainless moderator for sale due to lack of use(have new barrel on 250 and dont want to thread it) Mod is 3 months old and has less than 30 rounds through it, comes with box. Its in as new condition apologies for lack of picture but cant find cable for camera, but if anyone is interested pm me ur phone no and ill forward picture to ur phone tmo . Am lookin for 280 ono(retail is over 400). its got m18 thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭customrifle

Its the au s5 stainless model and there is a free threading voucher with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 brian moore

is it still available and if so what caliber is it also what part of the country are you in thanks

Yes still available will fit calibers up to 6.5 between athlone and galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 brian moore

thanks i need one for .30 but thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

is it stainless finish?

• Advertisement

mod is full stainless yes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Can you replace the threaded section or is it welded in? I need M14x1

Im sure fergal could make up a shim to fit mod and ur thread

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Thanks but I think I will get one with M14 threads, I have no doubt that it could be adapted but I want to keep it simple, besides the boys with the bull barrels will want it anyway.

No prob

• Advertisement
Advertisement